Monday 16 December 2019

My last blog post at Owairaka

I have really enjoyed being at this school, and I feel very lucky to have had a great time at Owairaka. In my first year I was in Room 3 and I had a really nice teacher and I made my first friend in school, his name is Devon we also share the same birthday. Last year in Room 24 I had another great teacher Mr Deshpande he was really nice and was great at teaching, I am really sad to be leaving this school because I have had a great time. I also made other good friends most of them are in my class this year. I have been in 7 classes Room 3, Room 14, Room 10, Room 17, Room 16, Room 24 and Room 7. I want to say a massive thank you to all of my friends for being nice and supporting me, but most of my friends are going to different schools but a couple of them are coming to my school. I love doing maths, art and writing in school. This year I have another great teacher Ms Burt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.