Friday 24 May 2019

School Soccer Tournament

On Tuesday the 21st of May we had a school soccer tournament so when I got to school I went to the hall and got my uniform and then I got chaneged into it then I got my shin pads my socks and my boots on and then I was ready to go my dad took my me my friends and my mum when we got there we sat down and wayted untill our game started when our game started it was so fun because we were playing in the A grade schools the schools in the A grade were the hardest so it was challenging. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Nicolas and I’m from Room 24 at Owairaka District School.I really Liked your blog post about The stardome I remember when I went to The stardome It was so much fun thanks for sharing your learning you should check out my blog https://odsnicolas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks for the nice comment Nicolas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.